Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 7 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 3:30 am

Blackpaw pads to the entrance of camp and waits for her.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 7 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 3:33 am

Whitepaw follows.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 3:36 am

Blackpaw pricks his ears and he smells rabbit. He blinked then followed the scent.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 3:48 am

Blackpaw sees the rabbit, he races forward, chasing after it.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 3:53 am

sorry...I dozed off O.o

Whitepaw followed and ran infront of Blackpaw, she bit the rabbit quickly and killed it.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 3:56 am

Blackpaw grins. "Nice."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 3:58 am

"Thanks," she grinned. She heard russles in the bishes. "Whats that?"
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 3:59 am

Blackpaw grins. "Oh! A mouse its mine!" He raced forward, chasing a mouse. He darted across the Stormclan bordser with the mouse in his mouth. "Got it!" He said not noticing he had crossed the border.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 am

"Huh?" a cat mewed. It stepped toward Blackpaw. "Blackpaw!" Whitepaw yowled. "It's Hawkfrost!"
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:03 am

Blackpaw blinked. "Hawkfrost? Hh? Who is that?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 4:05 am

I GTG...bbl.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:06 am

Three stormclan cats pad out of the bushes. Peachpaw gasped. "Acornpaw was right! How'd he know?" Acornpaw shrugged. He glared at Blackpaw. "Hey! You crossed the border. And you have a mouse! Preystealer!" He hissed.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 am

Earthpaw: hisses
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Location : I live in a cave with my computer and my pet llama!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:11 am

Blackpaw growled. "It was my mouse! From my clan!"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:12 am

Earthpaw: "Its not from your clan! He cuaght it on our territory!" she hissed
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:13 am

Acornpaw nods.

Blackpaw unsheathed his claws.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:16 am

Earthpaw: gets ready to spring at him and growls
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:16 am

Blackpaw growls.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:18 am

Earthpaw: she glares at him "law a paw on one of us and ill turn you into crrow food!"
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:19 am

"You can try." Blackpaw hisses "You won't succed."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:20 am

Earthpaw: snarls "You wanna bet!" unheathered her claws
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:21 am

"Sure!" Blackpaw meowed and leaped upon her.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:22 am

Earthpaw: uses her hind legs to push him off then jumps on him and pinns him
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 am

Blackpaw uses his hind leg's claws to tear her belly.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:24 am

Earthpaw: jumps off and snarls then jumps on him clawing his back
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next