Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 10 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 pm

What item?
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 10 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

A little green person. XD I know what its called I just can't spell it... Razz
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:19 pm

XD
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Yup.

Shellspots is bored.

Blackpaw is bored.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Whitepaw does something...XD
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Whitepaw padded over to Blackpaw. "I need to tell you something," she mewed.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:24 pm

Blackpaw looked at her blinked. "Sure. You can ask me anything."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:25 pm

"I got a Prophecy." she mewed.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Blackpaw's eyes widened. "Wow! Really?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:27 pm

She spoke. "There will be three cats, Black, Jay, and White, who go on a journey to find power and info."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Blackpaw paused for a moment then spoke. "So who do you think its about?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:31 pm

"I know who it is about already. Me, You, and Jaypaw."

In the Journey...Whitepaw chooses Jaypaw or Blackpaw Very Happy
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Blackpaw blinks. "What? Huh? Me?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm

Whitepaw nods. She giggled. "Dont look now, but you stepped in another thorn."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:38 pm

Blackpaw looks like this: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 10 Icon_eek "Oh, great."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Sorry...I was eating XD

Whitepaw giggled again. "Come with me." She mewed padding toward the Med. Cat den.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:45 pm

Blackpaw followed.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Whitepaw gave him cobwebs after she pulled out the thorn.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Blackpaw smiled. "Thanks."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Sorry...I might reply slow :/
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 10:00 pm

OK.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 10:15 pm

Hi!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 10:16 pm

Hi!
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Very Happy

Shellspots licks her chest.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next