Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. Empty MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:08 am

Welcome to...MoonClan!

Skelly:

Name:
Crush:
Mate:
Kits:
Looks:

My Kittehs!

Name: Icestar
Crush:...
Mate:...
Kits:...
Looks: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs14/i/2007/098/a/4/Blue_Dimension_by_peterzz.jpg

Name: Whitepaw
Crush: Blackpaw and Jaypaw
Mate:Not allowed
Looks: http://www.jack-frost.co.uk/cat/white_deaf_kitten_14_weeks_1024_2.jpg

Name: Pebblefoot
Crush: Look below
Mate: Snowpetal
Kits: Coming VERY soon!
Looks: http://imeleon.com/photo/135/brown_cat.jpg

Name: Snowpetal
Crush: Pebblefoot
Mate: Pebblefoot!
Kits: Coming soon!
Looks: http://www.acfacat.com/images/tiggerdoll.jpg

Leader:

Icestar -- App. None

Deputy:

Med. Cat:

-- App. Whitepaw

Warriors:

Shellspots
Pebblefoot

Apprentinces:

Whitepaw
Blackpaw
Jaypaw
Treepaw

Queens:

Snowpetal

Kits:

Elders:

WELCOME! : D

Last edited by Nelly-And-Taylor on Fri May 21, 2010 3:36 am; edited 7 times in total
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:16 am

:T

Icestar does something...
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:17 am

Name: Blackpaw (Blackblood)
Crush: ...
Mate:...
Looks:
A young black tom with amber eyes, hinted with red.

Name: Shellspots
Crush: None
Mate: None
Kits:None
Looks:

A black tshe-cat, with a pelt dappled with brown spots
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:20 am

OK! Smile
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:21 am

Shellspots yawns, bored.

Blackpaw looks around. He looks down and sees a thorn in his pad. He tugs at it, only to make it worse. Finally he pulled it out, leting out a yelp. He had ripped out skin and flesh. Scarlet blood poured from his pad.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 am

Whitepaw heard Blackpaw. She ran out and over to him(?) with cobwebs. She put cobwebs on the pad.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:24 am

((Yesh, him. Blackpaw ish a tom.))

Blackpaw looked down on his pad and winced at the sight of blood. "Thanks." He meowed to whitepaw.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:28 am

"How about you stay in the Med. Cat den for a bit," she mewed starting to walk over.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:29 am

Blackpaw nodded. "Alright, then." He stood up and limped over to the Medicine cat's den.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:31 am

Whitepaw made a nest quickly for Blackpaw.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:32 am

Blackpaw padded over to the net and sat down. "Say, what do you do here all day? It seems kinda boring."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:35 am

Whitepaw looked around for Goldenrod. "Its not boring!" She snapped. "I take care of sick or injured cats. I know most herbs."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:37 am

Blackpaw blinked. "It just seems boring to me. you never get to hunt or train for battle. I guess your right. What would the clan be like with out a medicine cat?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:39 am

"Dead," Whitepaw mewed. "I know how to hunt! I know how to battle alittle bit, too. How do I know how to hunt and battle? I need to. Incase something happens...like a badger or fox attacks."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 am

Blackpaw nodded. "Oh, I gues your right.... Apprentices know a few herbs too." He pointed at a borage leaf. "Now.... Thats a leaf..... It helps cats." He pointed at some poppy seeds. "And those are tiny black seeds. They do stuff."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:42 am

Whitepaw giggled. "Borage leaves help queens increase their supply of milk, it also brings down fever. Poppy seeds help calm a cat."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:43 am

Blackpaw grinned. "Wow your good at herbs!"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

"Thanks!" She mewed.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 am

"no problem." Blackpaw meowed and licked his injured pad.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 4:48 am

Whitepaw found the Goldenrod. She put some on Blackpaws pad. "Goldenrod; terrific for healing wounds."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:51 am

Blackpaw nodded. "Thanks." He meowed.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:53 am

Gtg MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. Icon_neutral
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 4:54 am

Gtg MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. Icon_neutral
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Wed May 19, 2010 6:56 am

Shallo! I has a few minutes on the computer.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Wed May 19, 2010 6:58 am

Very Happy Yay! XP
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next