Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 3 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 am

Old Macdonald had a farm...E-I-E-I-O!!!!!!! : D
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 3 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 4:23 am

O.o
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 4:33 am

Yesh -- I know XD
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 4:45 am

Hola amigas!
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 4:53 am

Hey, Maddie O! : )
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 4:56 am

>.> I can't get on Foopets. Stupid errors are being dumb @$$es.....
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 4:58 am

*Shrug* Mine are fine!

Info?
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 5:01 am

Razz I don't want to right now. Did I tell you I had a sh**y day at school? >.> Soooo sick of people.....
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:02 am

Longest day at school...I think Crying or Very sad

Atleast we have less than a month before school is out Very Happy (Right Question Question )
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blah55555 Thu May 20, 2010 5:03 am

:O What happened?
Blah55555
Blah55555

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:04 am

*Looks at Blah like dis* Question Shocked
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blah55555 Thu May 20, 2010 5:05 am

I've been here. Just didn't have anything to post MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin
Blah55555
Blah55555

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 5:11 am

Hmmm.... Well.... This:

This happens everyday: I am called "Sinour Lameo" at school. I don't really care, but still.

I was talking to my 'friend' and then all of a sudden, someone throws a goddess damn soccer ball at me. And so I'm like, chasing them around, wanting to beat the Sh** out of them. But I couldn't. Four of them and only one of me. So I am being pelted with the dumba$$ balls outside. I tell my friend to get her butt down here and help me out, but does she? Nope. She just sits there, watching me suffer, talking to some other person. I was pissed. I was swearing like there was no tomorrow. So finally I just give up on trying to get them(Who, if I didn't mention before, were four geeky boys who I dislike with a passion) and walk away. I stand at the edge of the playground, watching everyone else scream and yell and play while I sit there on the verge of tears. So then it's time to line up to go inside(Yes... We do line up >.>) and so I'm just standing there, trying not to cry, and then like, all the boys talk about gross things. Like, onetime, one of them were talking about like, I don't even want to say... But it's gross.... And then one of them makes a noise that just creeps the crap out of me. And the worse thing is, I like, like one of those boys.... >.> I am so stupid for liking him, but psh- he's smart, funny, good-looking, but just... Never mind. Today and mostly everyday at school sucked.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 am

Sorry, Maddie. Sad

There is someone (Female) that I like, but she like...hates me! I just, cant take to her....The only time she like, didnt hate me, was in kindergarden when she invited me to her birthday party! After that, Never again. Shes, now, always like, "Be quiet." or, "You talk to much." or even, "Shut up." Shocked There am I, not doing ANYTHING. Sometimes she likes me...if shes in a good mood.

MOVING ON:

Today, I was taking care of my schools guinea pig, Minnie(with two other people). We heard something, and the teachers like, "Can you hear our new baby chick?" It hatched! At the end of the day...Someone keeps saying someone killed one of the eggs. They say he shook the case Mad it was in and it cracked and died Sad . I was worried for the Baby chick...But he lived. Smile Eh, why sad stories?

Lets make this day, sunny not Sleep
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Blah55555 Thu May 20, 2010 5:19 am

I don't really feel pain (either I'm just used to it or am better at enduring it then I thought) and if I do (like a lot), I'm good at enduring it. If I was there MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 3 Icon_twisted
Blah55555
Blah55555

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 5:22 am

I don't feel emotional pain a lot.... It's rarely that I cry.... And if I do cry, you know that you really hurt me.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:23 am

Kinda the same here.

We should have a Chit-chat forum here...
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 5:26 am

We should......
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:29 am

Today at school and yesterday:

Yesterday's drama: Well yesterday I was at Drama clb and Mr. Rod (Our Teacher) said we could talk for a while so meh was talking with my buddies and somehow some Idiot figured out/was told another friends secret. And so everyone was like pelting her with questions like: 'How long have you been dating' etc. and then some person made a rude comment and and she tackled him (Well more like lunged at him) and screamed "What the Fuck!" (Diana has a long and colorful vocab) And de teacher walked by. Not good...

Today: My friend's friend is Gay... He told us his secret about him liking a guy and me promised not to tell. But someone heard and told and nows it all the way in another triad!

So yea.... Shallo!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:32 am

We should save this if we get the Chit-chat forum...

LETS RP! Very Happy

Whitepaw took a look at Blackpaw. "Your pad seems to be better," she mewed.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:33 am

Blackpaw looks at his pad. "I think its better." He meowed then added in thought. "Pity.... I really would have liked to stay here a little longer."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:36 am

"Really? You said yesterday it was boring..." she muttered. "OK! You can leave anytime today."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:37 am

*Poke* That part he was thinking. I dunno how to do italicts (However you spell that!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:41 am

Whatever! She muttered it XD

Is this it?
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 5:43 am

My uncle is gay, my friend's sister and grandma are gay..... So yeah. Just thought I would say that.

*Scratches head*Oh yeah. I don't have an apprentice here.... Or a warrior..
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next