Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 5 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 6:54 am

Name: Treepaw
Mate: Uh...
Kits: O.-
Crush: Shrugs
Mentor: Shrugs
Looks: Uh.... I dunno..... I guess... A light bay kinda color with sea-green eyes? Very Happy

Bubi, Eliza!
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 5 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:58 am

Maddie -- Added.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:02 am

Icestar dipped her head to Treepaw.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 7:05 am

Treepaw gulped and dipped her head. She pawed at the ground, and then quickly scurried away.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:06 am

Jaypaw looked around and blinked, then padded up to Icestar. "Hello!"
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:07 am

"Hello!" Icestar mewed.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:10 am

Jaypaw grinned. "I'm Jaypaw! What's your name?"
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 am

"Im Icestar," Icestar mewed. She grinned at the apprentince.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:18 am

Jaypaw froze and his eyes widened. "Oh... Haha..." His cheeks turned a bright red and he flicked his tail nervously, then hurridly dipped his head to her. "Sorry, I didn't know..."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:20 am

Icestar grinned.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:22 am

Jaypaw laughed nervously. "So... Where... Uh, where am I?"
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:23 am

"MoonClan," Icestar mewed. "Im leader of MoonClan."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:25 am

Jaypaw gulped. "Leader... I didn't know I was talking to a leader..." His face looked like this: Neutral
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:25 am

Icestar laughed. "We not see Whitepaw? Shes our med. Cat App."
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am

"I'm just a regular apprentice I guess." He blinked.
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 am

Whitepaw heard her name. She poked her head out of the Med. Cat den. She had Horsetail. "Yes?" She called.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:34 am

Jaypaw turned his head and looked at Whitepaw. His eyes widened. StarClan, no. She's a medicine cat. I can't like her. And I just met her! :O "Uh... Haha, uh, hi. I'm Jaypaw."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:35 am

"Ah," she mewed. "The new one." She smiled.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:37 am

Jaypaw grinned at her. "Yeah... I mean, uh, yeah, I guess so."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 7:41 am

Whitepaw giggled.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 7:43 am

Jaypaw flicked his ear in embarrassment and sat down. "So... Medicine cat apprentice? That's pretty cool..."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 8:12 am

I'm gonna get off this now, bye!
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 8:36 am

Blackpaw looked at Jaypaw and narrowed his eyes. he gave him one of his 'Back Off' looks then walked away. He sighed as he say under a tree. Was he really falling for Whitepaw. Why did she have to be so wonderful?
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi!!!
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Hi! Ish here for a bit!

Blackpaw looks fot witepaw.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next