Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~Stormclan~~ All Sunclan Members, Please join~~ Prophecy Is Here~~

+5
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap
Blah55555
Missing-One
Admin-Kaylin
Sweet-Melodies
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

~~Stormclan~~ All Sunclan Members, Please join~~ Prophecy Is Here~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~~Stormclan~~ All Sunclan Members, Please join~~ Prophecy Is Here~~

Post  The-Robin's-Wing Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 am

Mistyleaf decides to go hunting when a leaf falls on her head. Redheart looks for someone to talk to and decides to try and catch someone's attention. Leopardpaw shrugs also "You want to go hunting?"

(Okay!)

The-Robin's-Wing

Back to top Go down

~~Stormclan~~ All Sunclan Members, Please join~~ Prophecy Is Here~~ - Page 5 Empty Re: ~~Stormclan~~ All Sunclan Members, Please join~~ Prophecy Is Here~~

Post  Missing-One Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 am

The Unseen

~Missing-One

Eliza is shy and quiet. She doesn’t say much, and doesn’t socialize much. She keeps to herself. When she first started seeing the dead, her parents didn’t take her to see a doctor. They didn’t take her to see a therapist. They just worried. And worried. And worried. She use to be happy and perky and had lots a friends; some thought of her as ‘popular’. When she told her friends about her second sight, she wondered how they would react. And sure enough, the reacted alright. And they reacted badly. They started to treat her differently and exclude her from the group. She slowly grew away from that group. She was never the same. Ever. One day, she just to happen to find a piece of paper on her desk. It had an address on it. She looked it up online, and noticed it was a Ghost-Town. Literately. Reviews from people all over in the area had said 'Worst time of my life.' and 'It’s haunted!' and yada yada yada. She thought about it over night, and then as soon as the first ray of light shone through her window, she woke up and gathered her things. She ran away for the town, having no idea what would happen. Lulu, her cat, had died on the way. Her spirit still follows Eliza everywhere. And now she’s here—looking for a new beginning and help.

She looked around the place, seeing nothing but older buildings and a few houses that dotted the area. She shrugged and looked down, feeling fur brush against her. She sighed, seeing the grey-and-white pelt of Lulu. She bent down to pet her, out of habit, but her hand had just went through the image of her cat like mist. She sighed and then stood up straight again and looked around some more. A crisp, bone-chilling breeze blew, making her stringy black hair fly into her face. She grumbled and then brushed it out. The air now seemed different- more eerie and scary. She sighed. She was use to this. Ever since that day she saw the first spirit, everything seemed to be colder. But not this cold. Something... Some thing wasn't right.

Eliza tensed as something touched her gently on the neck with cold fingers. She blinked and slowly turned around, her palms sweaty and her hands clenched into fists. She blinked, and saw a misty figure just as it faded away. She held her breath, almost paralyzed. She had seen the ghosts and spirits before…. But they have never touched her. She gulped and then quickly turned around. She looked around, picked up her bag, and ran to the nearest house. She stopped at the door and peered into the foggy window, making sure it was vacant. After her inspection was done, she grasped the knob and turned it. Thankfully, it was unlocked. She walked right in, the door slamming shut behind her. The hair on her arms and neck stood straight up. She took a shaky breath and looked around the room. It was a smaller room. No furniture. Wait. She paused and then turned to the corner of the room. There, clear as day, was a chair. But the chair wasn’t what scared her.

There, sitting in the chair, was a little boy. He didn’t seem older then 10 years old. Eliza gulped down the lump that had formed in her throat. She blinked, looking at the boy. He looked at her, and blinked. “I can see you…” Eliza explained slowly. The boy blinked, still looking at her, but said nothing. She took a step forward. “I can-” She began, but stared at the boy tilted his head, so that it was touching the right shoulder, and then to the other side, touching the left shoulder. He made a strange, nails-on-chalkboard screech, and then disappeared. Eliza stared at where the boy had been sitting in amazement. She hadn’t been here for more then an hour and she had already had two encounters with these ghosts that never seem to leave her alone. She hung her head and muttered something, and then lifted her head back up, her dull eyes reflecting the shine of the light outside, which came in through the window she had looked into when she first entered. She blinked when she saw something that wasn’t there before. A handprint. No bigger then a younger child’s. She slowly approached it, and then put her own hand to it. The glass was cold-- ice cold. She shivered, but kept her hand there. Something make the glass vibrate. Almost immediately after the glass started to vibrate, the little boy once again appeared. He put his hand up to the glass, and then looked Eliza in the eyes. Eliza gulped, and then she could feel her legs start to quiver. She pulled her hand away, and the boy vanished again. She put her hand on her forehead, now having a massive headache, and then looked around. She sighed, just now realizing that she would have no where to sleep.

She picked up her bag and skimmed through it. She pulled out a sweat shirt and a blanket. Stupidly, she had forgotten a pillow. She grumbled and then looked out the window again. She blinked. When she had first entered, it was day-time, maybe late afternoon, but now she could see the glitter of the stars dotting the dark blue sky. She sighed. The house was colder now. But not that scary, ghostly cold. Just normal, weather, non-warmth cold. She slid the sweat shirt on, and then laid the blanket on the ground. “This will have to make do for the night…” She thought, and then bent down. She straighten the wrinkles, and then carefully laid down. She pulled over one side of the blanket, and then the other. She coughed, now feeling like she was in a cocoon, and then shut her eyes. She slowly feel asleep on the hard flooring.

The next morning, Eliza woke up with a start. She had had a dream of the little boy and a older girl. They had been talking. The older girl seemed to be familiar to Eliza, too. But she swore that she had never seem the girl before. She shrugged it off, assuming that it was just a strange dream, like the ones she would have back home. She looked at her make-do bed, and saw Lulu. She was curled up and breathing softly, purring in her sleep. Just like she would do when she was alive. Eliza sighed, feeling guilty. It was her fault that Lulu had died. If she hadn’t brought her with, Lulu would be fine. Save and sound with Eliza’s parents. She sighed, blinking back her tears because she knew all to well that if she let one slip, they would all poor out like a rushing waterfall. She took a short, shaky breath and then tried to straighten out her hair with her fingers. She gulped and then glanced at the window. She blinked. The handprint was gone. She shook herself out and then turned toward the door. She reached out for the rusted, gold knob and turned it. It squeaked, and then slowly opened when she gave it a push. She looked around. The outside was bright and welcoming, but yet, seemed so abandon and cold. She took a step, but something caught her eye. She blinked, and turned to the side. Standing in the grass, the same older girl from her dream stood there. She didn’t say anything, but wore a smirk on her face. Eliza blinked and then tilted her head to the sight ever so slightly. There was something that she hadn’t noticed about the girl from her dream before. She looked a lot like the little boy who sat in the chair. They had to be related in some way. The girl looked to young to be the mother. Older sister? Maybe. She shrugged and then looked at the ghost. She still had the smirk, but then this time, she spoke. “Why, hello there.” Eliza nodded. “Uh… Yeah. Hi.” She paused, looking at her feet for a second, and then back at the ghost. “Uh… I can see you. My name’s Eliza. Yours?” The ghost rolled her eyes. “They call me Blah.” Eliza nodded, then looked realized she had said ‘Blah’. “What kind of name is Blah?” She blurted out. Blah scoffed. “It’s my kind of name.” She answered simply. Eliza shook her head and sighed. Blah dissolved into thin air. A chill ran down Eliza’s back as she felt a familiar cold touch on her neck. She whirled around and gasped. Blah was standing behind her, arms crossed across her chest and the same smirk upon her face. “Y- You……” The young medium managed to get out, the color draining from her face. “Me? Oh yes. It was me before… And well, now.” She nodded quickly and then blinked. “Well, see you around.” She laughed lightly and then with that, she was gone. Eliza blinked hard, feeling like she would fall over. She stumbled backwards, and then forward. She tripped over a stone in her path, and fell over into the grass, passed out from shock and the impact of the ground.

Eliza woke up and moaned, her head pounding. She blinked, her vision blurry. She shivered as she felt something cold on her forehead. She put her hand up and felt the soft, damp, cold feeling of a wash-cloth on her head. She removed it and carefully sat up. She looked around. She had been laying on a bed-- a comfortable one at that. She furrowed her eye brows, puzzled. She looked around the room. There was a window and faded lilac curtains, a chair, a large, wooden dresser, and a dark cherry wood chest at the foot of the bed. It was complete with delicate and detailed designs on it. She mumbled something and then looked towards the door way. Standing there was a tall boy with short, dark brown hair. He had grayish blueish greenish eyes and a winner smile. He walked in and then looked at Eliza. “I see you’ve woken up.” He said in a surprisingly kind and nurturing voice. Eliza nodded. “Erm.. Yeah…” She paused. “Where-” The boy cut her off. “Are you? At my house. I found you in the grass…. Passed out.” He glanced at her with suspicion, but then shook the look away from his face. “I’m Axel. Pleased to meet you.” Eliza was silent for a moment, thinking. “Oh. Uh.. Yeah. Hi.” Axel laughed gently. “What’s your name?” He asked. Eliza couldn’t help but smile. “Eliza.” She answered. Axel nodded. “Sweet name.” Eliza blushed. No boy had ever talked to her, let alone notice her. “Thanks.” She managed. Axel nodded. “Mind telling me what happen?” Eliza bit her lip. She hadn’t thought about what to say yet. “Erm…. Nothing. I guess I was just a little light headed.” Axel blinked, not convinced. “Oh… Okay.” Eliza nodded. She looked at him and tilted her head. “Why are you here? I mean like… Living here?” Axel shrugged. “I ran away. Just to get away from life…. I guess…” He mumbled and then looked at her. “You?” Eliza shrugged. “Eh…. Same… Kinda.” She didn’t really lie…. Just half lied. She slowly swung her legs over the edge of the bed and attempted to stand up. She got to her feet, but stumbled forward. Axel put out his arms and luckily caught her in them. Eliza blushed and then gained her balance. “Thanks.” Axel smiled, his face just about as red as hers. “Don’t mention it.” Eliza nodded. She looked down at her feet and saw Lulu looking up at her, and then at Axel. She mewed, tilting her head. Axel glanced down and raised an eye brow, not thinking Eliza would notice. She looked at him, and then at Lulu. They both caught each other’s looks, and then said in sync, “What are you looking at?” Eliza took a step backwards. “What are you looking at?” Axel looked down at the spot where Lulu was. She wasn’t there anymore. “Oh.. Nothing. What where you looking at?” Eliza pursed her lips again. “Nothing.” Axel nodded. “Lets go outside.” They both nodded this time, and then walked out of the room, down the hallway, through the small living room, past a sitting bench, and out the front door. Eliza looked around. This didn’t seemed to be anywhere near where she had fallen. She glanced at Axel, who was looking at her, and blushed again. She must have looked like a tomato with all that blushing she had been doing. He quickly turned his head and looked around. “So.. Where to?” He asked. Eliza shrugged. “I’m new to the area.” Axel nodded. “Ooh….” Eliza nodded. She looked around, and noticed that she was no where near where she had fallen. “Uh- Axel?” He turned to her. “Yeah?”
“Where are we?”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean…. Like… I don’t think this is where I.. Uh… Fell.”
Axel shrugged. “I couldn’t get into your house. The door wouldn’t open. So I brought you here.” Eliza raised her eye brows. He did that for her? A stranger? For all he knew, she could have killed him. She blushed. “Oh….” She paused, looking at her feet. “Uh- thanks.” Axel smiled some more. “You’re very welcome.”
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:20 am

(oh darn ....................... Neutral Crying or Very sad ).

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin-Kaylin Tue May 18, 2010 5:21 am

gtg but melodies pm
Admin-Kaylin
Admin-Kaylin
Admin

https://sunclanmemebers.4umer.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:22 am

Okay. Nelly are you going to make a prophecy cat? Or I'll give your spot to Silver.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:24 am

SorralPaw- she looked around and went out of camp.she saw a scuffling mouse and sighed.She swiftly killed it with ease and ate it. "well"

(melody ......it timed warped so AmberKit and DestinyKit can talk to each other .).

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Tue May 18, 2010 5:25 am

Granite tilted his head slightly. "What do you mean?" He asked, confused. "I have always had dreams of the forest.... I thought every cat does," He mewed, puzzled over this perplex(*Dances* NEW WORDS Very Happy) concept.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:25 am

((Okay.))
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:25 am

StormRunner- looked around the camp and paddedto the leader. "um.. . .helllo .........can i join?"
He seemed strange from the start.

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Robin's-Wing Tue May 18, 2010 5:26 am

(I like the story Missing this much! cheers It means a lot! Lol)

The-Robin's-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

Aurastar shakes her head. "Dreams, different dreams. You have your senses when you ar slepping, almost as if you are in the forest. Calling you to come. Nevermind. This ought to tell me.... If you truly are the one." She padded out of the den and moments later returned with a borage leaf. "Do you know this is?"
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

Aurastar looked at Stormrunner. "Okay." She meows. Blinking at the odd cat.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:29 am

(meh like story too .).

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 am

Granite sniffed the herb. "It's a.... Leaf." He mewed, looking up at her. "I think I've heard someone call it..." His words trailed on. He thought for a moment, trying to remember something that he had remembered. "It's a borage leaf! It increases milk supply." He exclaimed, smiling proudly and confident.

What a Face Bows THank you! Thank you! Tis is not down yet, but shall be coming to the first problem/drama/big thing soon >Very Happy Blah likes the story, too! She likes the paranormal stuff. Mesa(Not like the land form Wink does, too.

Last edited by Missing-One on Tue May 18, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Tue May 18, 2010 5:31 am

Eliza -- You can always use Tawnyheart the Med. Cat.......*Shrug*
Sorry I poofed...Happy day XP
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:33 am

StormRunner- Blinks"thankyou".

(he seemd strange . .strange - mysterious,loyal and a sweetheart once you know him

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 am

((I knows. She is Medicine cat. Are you going to make an apprentice to be in the prophecy or are yo going to let me give away your spot?))

Aurastar nodded. "Very good. Tawnyheart!" She called. "I need you to see if this loner has the possiblity to be.... a medicine cat apprentice.... Test him. She if he knows a few simple herbs. Don't go to hard on him, though."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Tue May 18, 2010 5:35 am

((Gah I gtg I will bbs.))
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Tue May 18, 2010 5:38 am

Tawnyheart nods. "OK then," She mewed. She went into the Med. Cat den and came back out with some herbs.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 am

SorralPaw- grins at herslef "ha!" shre pads back to camp,thoughtull.

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Tue May 18, 2010 5:40 am

Tawnyheart picked up Cobwebs. "Do you know what this is for?" She asked.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 am

Granite's eyes widen. He gulped down the lump that had formed in his throat and stared at the herb. That little thing... That little test may have just changed his life forever. He looked around for this cat who seemed to be called Tawny(heart?).
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 am

Yesh Maddie, Tawnyheart.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Robin's-Wing Tue May 18, 2010 5:42 am

Leopardpaw walks over to Granite "Hi!" smiles.

The-Robin's-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  SilverStream-101- Tue May 18, 2010 5:43 am

Smile

SilverStream-101-

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next