Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 4 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:44 am

Hehe! Slanted!

Last edited by Sweet-Melodies on Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 4 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:46 am

Yea.... I know its a sickness and it CAN be cured(With meds. and therapy) its just that people would laugh at him if he said it. People are immature about that kinda stuff in my class. They are like prejust to people who are Homosexual.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am

Eliza- Question
Maddie O- Make some then!
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 5:50 am

Shellspot yawns.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:09 am

Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 6:10 am

Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 6:26 am

Sorry, one of my Facebook friends just called me an idoit. I asked them why if I'm the idiot, why can I spell the word right and he can't? Illiterates.... >.>

Last edited by Missing-One on Thu May 20, 2010 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 am

Hehe... Good luck.... No one beats Maddie in a fight!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 6:28 am

That Gooseberry person had a fox attack....
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 6:31 am

Psh- fine with me. I don't care if her charaters are crow-food. Tell everyone to not even bother with her drama. I can't post.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:32 am

Ah. O.o
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 6:33 am

K
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 6:38 am

'Ello!
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiggy-is-Twigsnap Thu May 20, 2010 6:39 am

Twigkit was playing with marigold by the forest.
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am

Twiggy- I think you have the wrong forum XD
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:41 am

Hi, Kat! Smile
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Thu May 20, 2010 6:42 am

O: Swiper follows Dora around because he's boarder patrols. DORA! GET YOUR PAPERS! :O
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 6:44 am

Name: Jaypaw
Crush: Don't know anyone, so no.
Mate: None
Kits: None
Looks:
(Don't know how to post pictures... :/)
http://www.freewebs.com/specklestar123/Skypaw.jpg
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Twiggy-is-Twigsnap Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 am

hmm probly but i gtg. Rolling Eyes Mad Sleep
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:49 am

Kat -- added
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 6:50 am

Very Happy Yayz, I'm in MoonClan!

Jaypaw padded cautiously into the clearing, his ears pricked.

Last edited by soccerkat5 on Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Thu May 20, 2010 6:51 am

I gtg I won't be on like any tommorow 'cuz me drama club play is on that say and we stay after school from 2:30(End of school)-9:00(End of cast party) Wish me luck!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:52 am

Icestar dipped her head to Jaypaw.

Whitepaw poked her head out of the med. cat den.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Thu May 20, 2010 6:52 am

Byez!
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Thu May 20, 2010 6:53 am

Bye!
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next