Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 9 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:03 am

( k i will list some Electrisity, Dark, Sky..... um... still thinking.... )

Earthpaw: Glared at him
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Location : I live in a cave with my computer and my pet llama!

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 9 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 5:05 am

Blackpaw's back fur rose.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 am

Earthpaw: hisses lightly
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 am

Blackpaw narrowed his eyes.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:08 am

Earthpaw: glares at him like she looking into his soul
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 5:09 am

Blackpaw blinks.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:10 am

Earthpaw: lks at the other cats
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 5:11 am

Angelpaw snorted. "The kittypet wont even fight." She scoffed, and then disappeared into the trees.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 am

Earthpaw: shuld we go?
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:25 am

HELLO?
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 5:29 am

HELLO!

Eliza's computer was being a piece of shit. Sorry xD
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:33 am

its ok! XD my "o" is nt working right Mad Evil or Very Mad
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 5:42 am

:-O
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 am

Hi.... M computer wasn't being shity. I left my retainers on the table.... My dag got them. He chewed one of them up. Now my dad is sorta PO'd at me. I'm probably going to have to pay part of the 300$ to repalace one of them.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Just a small town girl livin' in a lonley world. She took te midnight train goin' anywhere..... Oh! Hi!
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 8:54 pm

Telephone Rocks! Really : D
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Hi!!!!!!!!!!! MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 9 Icon_smile
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 8:57 pm

Blackpaw looks at the burnt tip of his tail. "Stupid. Kittypet. Clan." He growled aslicked the burnt patch of fur.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Hey, Eliza! : D
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 8:58 pm

Very Happy
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:01 pm

.......Eh...XD
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Eh?
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nelly-And-Taylor Sat May 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Eh.
Nelly-And-Taylor
Nelly-And-Taylor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 9:09 pm

Hehe! I found someone with a clubfoo iteam in their sale for 1 fg. I know they aren't really ''priceless" but still.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next