Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

+3
Missing-One
Sweet-Melodies
Nelly-And-Taylor
7 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 8 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:25 am

Blackpaw whips himself around and bites her paws.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info. - Page 8 Empty Re: MoonClan!! PLEASE JOIN!!! Prophecy: Three cats, Jay, Black, and White, will go on a journey to find power and info.

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:25 am

Earthpaw: yowls and bites down realluy hard on his tail
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Location : I live in a cave with my computer and my pet llama!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:26 am

Blackpaw yelps.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:27 am

Earthpaw: hisses and circles arund him
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:29 am

Blackpaw jumps at her and bites her throat, sinking his teeth in deep.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:32 am

Earthpaw: she flals arund then uses all her strength t take her hind legs and sink it int his belly and fling him off. she gasps fr air fr a minute then jumps on him biting his throt hard and rakes her claws int his belly.
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:33 am

Acornpaw lunges at Blackpaw a sudden spark of fury started a fire around Blackpaw.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:34 am

Earthpaw: looked around "oh my starclan...." was all she culd say
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:35 am

Acornpaw was like O.o

So was Peachpaw.

Blackpaw let out a yelp as his tail set afire.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:38 am

Earthpaw: snaped out of it and looked at Blackpaw to see y he was yelping
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:39 am

"What the Hell! You friggen freaks! You set my effin tail on fire!" Blackpaw screamed, dipping his tail in a puddle.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:42 am

( lol! XD )

Earthpaw: smirks "Thats what you get!"
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 4:44 am

Angelpaw came rushing through the trees. She skidded to a stop, well, tried to. She ended up falling into the water. She screeched and then jumped out. She hissed at the water and tried to slap it with her paw. She took a step back as the area grew a thin layer of ice and frost. She yelped and then looked around. Was she seeing things? She caught a glimpse of Acornpaw, and then yelped again as she saw smoke.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:44 am

Blackpaw hissed.

Suddenly another moonclan cat padded through the bushes, Shellspots.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:46 am

(Hey can somene make Earthpaw mad so she can discover her power Smile

Earthpaw: looks wide eyed at Anglepaw
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 4:47 am

Angelpaw snarled. "What in the name of StarClan is going on?!?!" She demanded to know, yowling loudly. She stared at the ice, the smoke, and the black apprentice in the water. She narrowed her eyes and then whirled around to Earthpaw. "I blame you!" She declared.

That good? xD
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:51 am

( lol perfect! )

Earthpaw: her eyes filled with rage she snarled and hissed at her and a huge gust of wind burst through the camp making dust and leaves sly up into the air chilling the cats to there bones and sending a shiver up there spines. "My fualt! Its that stupid kittypets fualt!" she snarled and looked at Blackpaw
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 4:54 am

Angelpaw growled, and then looked at Blackpaw. "You're right..." She hissed and glared. "You piece of Fox Dung. Do they not teach you about boarders and such in your kittypet clan?"

(( She may have an element/power thingy change. If that happens, i'll have to edit my other posts ))
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 am

( same )
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 am

Blackpaw growled. "Shesh Dumbpaw. i was on catching a mouse."
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 4:57 am

Earthpaw: hissed
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 4:59 am

(( Hey, Bailey? I can't think of anything to do with Angelpaw's power.... Ice... Do you mind if we switch? Pwease? *Puppy doggeh eyes* ))
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nighty-Bailey Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 am

( um..... er..... could she have like lightnig i think it wuld be called electrisity or water or.... one sec )
Nighty-Bailey
Nighty-Bailey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sweet-Melodies Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 am

Blackpaw growled.
Sweet-Melodies
Sweet-Melodies

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Sat May 22, 2010 5:03 am

*Sigh* I thought about that, and then I figured that that would be fire.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next