Sunclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunclan Camp

+14
Luna-Snowfire
-Numa-THE-Great-
Nelly-And-Taylor
-Dewwy-
soccerkat5
Sweet-Melodies
Nighty-Bailey
Firkit01
Blah55555
annibellee
Twiggy-is-Twigsnap
The-Robin's-Wing
Missing-One
Admin-Kaylin
18 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 16 Empty Re: Sunclan Camp

Post  The-Robin's-Wing Mon May 17, 2010 9:46 am

Brackenleaf moves closer to his mate and keeps looking at Hollyfeather

Specklepelt bites at the dog and gets flung into a tree, she shakes her head and flings herself at the dog as she has her claw flexed and digs them into the dog's shoulder and she holds on, "Falconwing! Where did this dog come from?"

The-Robin's-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 9:47 am

Streamsong felt tears in her eyes. "No..." she mewled, sounding like a kit.

Hollyfeather shook her head and looked at her paws, her eyes closed. "I never thought it would end like this." As she spoke, more spittle fell from her lips.

Sweetwhisker looked at Brackenleaf. "I don't think we have the disease."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 16 Empty I IS HERE!

Post  Noel-Noel Mon May 17, 2010 9:48 am

I found the link! bwa ha ha ha haaa pig oh yeaaah pig icon! I LOOOOOVE pigs Smile

Noel-Noel

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 9:50 am

Hollyfeather looked up at Brackenleaf and realized that she was panting, struggling to breathe. Suddenly, she yowled and stumbled away from them. "Look behind you!"

Sweetwhisker whirled around, but nothing was there. She looked back at Hollyfeather, confused. "Are you hallucinating or something??"
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Noel-Noel Mon May 17, 2010 9:52 am

Shimmerpelt sleeps in the warriors den, but rustles around and wakes up every one in a while. It was her first time out of the nursery. But she couldnt sleep and padded back into the nursery, the sweet smell of milk filled her nose. She smiled. kits were curled up all over the place.

Flamekit woke up and looked around. he saw his mom and fell back to sleep.

Blazekit slept too.

Noel-Noel

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 9:54 am

Secretwarmth hung her head. "There was a dog attack... And not just little two-leg dogs... Big, snarling, sick dogs. There was one that had rabies.... A lot of clan members were bit.. They have rabies now I think..."

Duststorm looked at the water and stepped back. He hissed and shook out his head. No..... He mumbled. He looked at Streamsong. "Streamsong...." He mewed, his paws tingling. He had the urge to bite something. He backed up. "No..." He repeated.

Falconwing yowled and clawed at the dogs chest. It howled and then clawed back, slashing at his flank. He hissed and looked at Speckledpelt. "Run!" He yowled. But it was to late. The dog brought down his massive head and closed his jaws around the she-cat. It shook the body like a chew toy, foam dripping from it's mouth. It swung it's head and then threw her into a large, nearby stone. Falconwing wailed. "SPECKLEDPELT!" He looked at the dog and charged, knocking it down. The creature howled and bit him in the side again. He yowled, but then slammed his paw onto it's neck. The dog squirmed, but Falconwing bit down and held on. The dog threw him away, but this time, it ran away, deeper into the forest. Falconwing wailed and limped over to the limp body of his mate.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 9:55 am

Hollyfeather blinked. "I dunno..." She glanced at Ragepelt and felt her claws instinctively slide out. He's going mad. So am I. she thought.

Streamsong felt her tears fall freely. "Duststorm... I'll always love you. Forever and ever."

Last edited by soccerkat5 on Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Sunclan Camp - Page 16 Empty :(

Post  Noel-Noel Mon May 17, 2010 9:56 am

gtg buh byes u guys Sad

Noel-Noel

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 9:57 am

Duststorm blinked, foam growing and filling his mouth. He gulped. "Streamsong... I love you.. I don't want to hurt you..." He blinked, and then hissed. He used all his will-power not to just go crazy and claw the crap out of everyone Very Happy He turned and ran way.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The-Robin's-Wing Mon May 17, 2010 10:00 am

Specklepelt breathes one last time, "Falconwing I will see you soon" Purrs and closes her eyes for the last time as her eyes become foggy and blood drips from her neck

Brackenleaf looks at Hollyfeather confused.

(Hey I have to get on my iPod so I can't get on here so I will be on the Sunclan (foopets))

The-Robin's-Wing

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 am

"Duststorm!" Streamsong screamed and leaped forward, but Sweetwhisker caught her and held her down. "Streamsong, don't. If you go, you'll get killed." she hissed into her ear. Streamsong whimpered and stopped struggling. "But I love him..."

Hollyfeather realized what Ragepelt was doing and hissed at him, then looked at the others. "Tell my kits I love them." she mewed quietly before rabies took full control of her. She hissed again and leaped at Ragepelt, carrying him off his paws.

Last edited by soccerkat5 on Mon May 17, 2010 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:01 am

Falconwing wailed. "STARCLAN! WHY??!?!!!"

Stormcloud looked down from the StarClan camp at her grandson. She sighed. Don't worry. You'll see her soon....
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 am

Glasspaw watched in horror.

Duststorm stopped at a bush of Yew. He gulped and looked at the herb. He glanced back. _I love you, Streamsong..._ He managed to say before his hissed and clawed at the dirt. He looked around and saw a innocent bird. He leaped and clawed at it. It squacked, and then died. They grey tom hissed and then looked around. He could feel his temper rising. He looked back at the Yew, and then quickly ate the deadly plant.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:07 am

Streamsong felt her heart twist, then die(metaphorically of course!). She stood up and staggered away from the cats, then her eyes hardened. "I'm going to kill that dog." she meowed, her voice steady with anger. She turned and stalked out of the clearing, struggling with all her might not to break down crying or run after Duststorm.

Sweetwhisker nudged Brackenleaf. "Stop her. I'll stay here with Glasspaw so that she doesn't get hurt."

Hollyfeather yowled and slashed at his face, blinding him, then bit into his neck and jerked her head back, tearing his skin.

Last edited by soccerkat5 on Mon May 17, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Blah55555 Mon May 17, 2010 10:08 am

Shadowsoul: Dog attack? Are you hurt anywere? Digs his claws into the ground If they hurt you that badly....
Blah55555
Blah55555

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:12 am

Duststorm coughed. His air wave cut off, and he took his last breath. Foam dripped from his jaws, and then he fell over. Dead. He could feel his spirit lifting out of his body. It was strange. it felt like a tickle. He looked around and saw the forest, like he would as he was alive. He looked at his body, a cold chill running through him when he saw it. He gulped. _What in the name of StarClan-?_ he paused. This was like what had happen to him before. Last time, he went back to his body. He looked at it, but then shook his head. _I can't...._ He looked around, expecting to see some StarClan cat to guide him up. He saw nothing. He could hear a faint whisper that sounded like his mother, but yet older. _Duststorm, your time has not come.... Figure out your path... Put someone out of their misery._ He blinked. "Wha-?"

Secretwarmth shook her head. "Just a few scratches and a small bite." She mewed, looking normal. "I don't think it was the dog that had rabies. Don't worry. I'm fine." She added.

Glasspaw hung her head. "I am a horrid medicine cat!" She wailed, watching the crazed cats, but there was nothing she could do about it.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:15 am

Sweetwhisker nudged Glasspaw gently. "You could do nothing. But Brackenleaf and I are okay..."

Streamsong whipped ferns and brambles out of her way, ignoring the thorns that tore at her fur. A red haze began to fill her vision, and she hissed in anger. That stupid dog, I'm going to rip its head off. It killed Duststorm.

Hollyfeather felt the life beginning to slip from her. She gasped for breath and pushed Ragepelt off of her. "Ragepelt... Stoppit. We're both on our journey to StarClan. We just need one last blow." Together, they raised their paws and dug them into each other's spines, breaking them and dying simoltaneously.
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:21 am

Glasspaw sighed. "But..." She stopped.

Duststorm closed his eyes and then thought about something. He thought about Streamsong. He took a deep breath, and then felt himself fading. It didn't hurt, but felt strange. When he opened his eyes, he could see her, hissing and whacking down plants. "Streamsong!" he called, but yet, she could not hear him.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:23 am

Lol, hissing and whacking down plants...

Streamsong felt her spine tingle as if someone were watching her. She looked over her shoulder and blinked, then shook her head and continued walking.

Sweetwhisker felt tears in her eyes as she watched the two brave warriors kill each other. "It's okay Glasspaw... We need to get back to camp."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:27 am

Glasspaw nodded. She gulped.
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:29 am

Sweetwhisker looked at the two cats for a moment longer, then began to dig a hole. "C'mon Glasspaw, help me dig this hole. We can't bring them back to camp for a vigil."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am

Glasspaw blinked hard, not being able to see(I forgot she was blind Embarassed) "Why not?"
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:41 am

Sweetwhisker blinked. "We don't want their foam getting on our fur or anything like that. If that happens and then we clean our fur, we could get sick too."
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Missing-One Mon May 17, 2010 10:46 am

Glasspaw turned to her. "These two cats are loyal and strong clan members. They did this to save us. They deserve to have a vigil. Also, you can't catch rabies unless you're bitten."
Missing-One
Missing-One
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  soccerkat5 Mon May 17, 2010 10:48 am

Sweetwhisker sighed. "Okay, if you insist." She padded forward and gingerly removed Ragepelt's claws from Hollyfeather's neck, and vice versa, then picked Ragepelt up by the scruff and began dragging her back to camp.
soccerkat5
soccerkat5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum